Photobucket
Image Map

The Inventors Begining

I-am-the-Club-Penguin-tron...BTTZZZPHH....How-may-I-help-you...Inform-Question-mark. Hehehehehe...It works? IT WORKS? IT WORKS!!!!! Oh my dear goodness I finally made it: The Club Penguin Tron 3000!! Short form: CPT. I am professor Australis08, A.K.A Biggest CP fan. But Who knows, this new Scheme might be all the rage! I-am-the-new-ra-a-a-a-gggg...ROOOP, ROOP, ROOP, ROOP, ERROR 404...Will self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1...*BOOM*. No...no...nononononononono...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Echo* No...no...no.  (This scream was heard all the way from His igloo to the iceburrrrrg.)  Another Penguin: Is someone in trouble? This is my chance, this is my first time to do something....good...And thats how it begins, and how it ends? You just wait and see.   

No comments: