Photobucket
Image Map

All fun has consequences. And the Halloween Party!

Hey, err...Ya know my Club Penguin Halloween party I was gonna have. Well, umm, I couldn't really make it cuz I had a Halloween Party, in REAL life, and I couldn't make it. I didn't know I was gonna have a Halloween party in real life, cuz if I did know, I would've had a different date anyways. So it'll be NEXT week, same time...OH! BTW, New Yorker's can't come to the party. Because im Australian, and all the timing would be bonkers. Unless you'd wanna meet Fluffy so much, you can go on at 10:00 AM, but other than that, Sorry. And im sorry this blog is SOOO late. But the Halloween CLUB PENGUIN party ROCKS! At the iceburg you can carve the pumpkin! And in the anti-vision chamber, YOU GET A CHEAT! (Obviously from me) If you have the Night Vision Goggles, put them on in the Anti-Vision chamber and boom! No worries!


Its awsm! And the Scavenga Hunt:


1) First candy is located on Beach on the right bottom corner.
2) Second candy is located on Snow Forts on the snow on the left exit.
3) Third candy is located on Ice Berg on tip of the pumpkin.
4) Fourth candy is located on the Gift Shop on top of the wigs shelf.
5) Fifth candy is located on the Pizza Parlor on the Piano.
6) Sixth candy is located on the Ski Lodge in the op mirror.
7) Seventh candy is located on the Plaza on the Green Pot.

There you have it. Oh what da heak...

Stay weird and Halloweenie!

No comments: