Photobucket
Image Map

Penguin? What Penguin?

I was just lost in space today, and I thought: What type of penguins did Club Penguin use? Rochopper looks nothing like this:
Rockhopper penguin. Carcass Island, Falkland Islands.

See! Absolutely difforonto. And the regular penguin looks more like the little (fairy)  penguin.

Whats this? What just happened?

I cant get rid of this thing!! AHHH!

Sorry about that. Technical Difficulties. But as I was saying: Even the Little Penguin dosn't look like a CP. But its the closest. (Closest in size) But still what species IS the CP.   





http://chillipepperpenguins.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/question-mark.png








Stay weird and...NOT AGAIN!









3 comments:

Unknown said...

tomake a screenshot on cp just press prt scrn on ur keyboard then paint then right click and pastesave it as jpg and tada u have made and saved a sreenshot

Technokid97 said...

Hi,
I'm just answering your question that you asked on Mimo777's site. To take a screenshot on a PC, press the button on the top of your keyboard that says 'PrtSc'(Print Screen). Then, open up paint and press ctrl+v to paste it into the paint software. Then save the image. Viola! You have now taken a screenshot.

Thanks,
Technokid97

If you don't mind, could you put a link on your site to my site to return the favour. Thanks.

mad-monty.webeden.co.uk

Computergeek000 said...

hey can you visit my site and put my banner on your site please