Photobucket
Image Map

: (

Hey guys. I have something a little upsetting to say. I am making my very own webshow called iMario. And yes...I do like Mario. And thats why I haven't been posting that often. Cuz making a webshow is VERY hard. So that means, I WONT BE QUITTING, but I'm not gonna be updating that much any more.


Even Fluffy had a Mario suit on. But if you want to watch iMario you just look up iMario64 on Youtube. (But you must add the 64.) And soon i'll create a website for it too. So...Im sorry all my fans but like I said im NOT quitting. Im just not updating as much. : (

Stay weird and sad...

1 comment:

BLADE said...

hello i was wondering if i could be on your blog roll as you may know its me spy60694 hawk army leader with a website at over 40,000 hits well i can put you on my blog roll if you want my website is clubpenguinshawkarmy.blogspot.com