Photobucket
Image Map

Its CPT's 100th blog! SPECTACULAR!!!!

You, right now, are reading the 100th blog of Clubpenguintron3000! Congratulations! Leave your website in the comments and I will post on your website: the word "pizza", a picture of a banana and gibberish talk! Then i'll sign it with Australis! But thats not all! We're gonna go through a recap of CPT 2010! Let's start with my first post: Which you probably will hate, (it was about a scientist). Now remember this:


That was before CP gave Australis08 her suit! She was aqua! And showing off that AWSM medal of hers!

This was the random pic I put on my sidebar:
LOL

This is my old header:
 Wasn't it sweet!? Now I change my header every new event on CP!

Back in the Cheating days!  But no more cheating anymore for me!

My sista's new penguin:

The weiner of the crazy costume comp:

Holograms with Australis08! Bringing you the best Hologram news in CP!

My first eva Field Op!

Worst CP party, EVA!!

The weiner of the Sentence Comp!

The first evidence of: STAMPS!

The green puffles first flight!

Another new header:

My B-day brezznts!

The spot da diff. comp:

My Halloween iggy:

My Halloween Iggy Party Timetable:

I like shrimp (A.K.A.Dancing Clothes Glitch):

Evidence of Card-Jitsu Water:

My Elite Puffle:

Playing Water-CJ with The Famous: Saraapril

One of 6 Christmas Gliches

AND...

Hello!

And that's CPT's 2010 Recap. And there's still more to come! YAY!!!!

Stay weird and 100th!

No comments: