Photobucket
Image Map

Buggy Christmas

Why...WHY!!?? Why are there so many bugs with the Christmas clothing? I found 6. (Well 3 if you dont include the doubles)

There's two Christmas suits. One here:
 And one here:

Its a double snowbone!

And double the Santa hats too!
 Double, I say...DOUBLE!

And NOW...I WANT MY FLIPPER WARMERS! I bought some flipper warmers, then put them on, but when I looked at my penguin, they weren't on me! Whaaa!!


And last: I put the Elf Dress on, then waved, and then this weird glitch came up to me!


Ergh! It looks uncomfortable! I would've worn the Pigtail Elf Hat, but you couldn't see the glitch cuz the pigtails were in the way. WAIT! The pigtails were in the way? Maybe CP knows about the glitch and just put the pigtails to hide the glitch! I wonder.
But also, have you seen the animated background yet? It's AWSM! Sorry I dont have a pic of it on my penguins. I dont have a "gif." generator. But in the catalog its the first background on the page. So I recommend you buy it. It's the first animated one. And its for non-members too, so yeah!

I hope all the bugs are fixed...Actually...I DONT! I like the bugs. Except the Flipper Warmer one. I wanted to show off my beautiful flipper warmers!

But lets just keep our hopes up for the Christmas Party!

Stay weird and buggy!

No comments: